Thursday 16 April 2015

Cheap Magimix 17357 Food Processor Cover, White

Review and Buying Guide of Cheap Magimix 17357 Food Processor Cover, White

Quite happy with all factors of this equipment. My spouse is very content with all factors of this machine - i really like the results.

I was especially delighted with the pockets, helpful for keeping the recipe e book clean and accessible. Strongly designed and wise overall look.

Pros

  • The best machine cover I have ever had.
  • Strong cover and does what it's supposed to do -
  • Magimix Foof Processor Dust Cover
  • Expensive but essential
  • It's one size fits all - but it's too short for the bigger models
  • It doesn't just cover the Magimix Food Processor

Cons

  • Good quality but doesn't fit!
  • The White cover I bought for the magi mix 5200xl

Negative Review of Magimix 17357 Food Processor Cover, White

Good quality but doesn't fit. This product is described as fitting all models of magimix food processors. We bought the 4200xl and the cover is 5cm too short. This is very disappointing in view of the quality of the food processor itself. Its about time that magimix recognised that all their products are not the same size.

Not recommended.

Features of Magimix 17357 Food Processor Cover, White

  • Fits all food processors in the Magimix range
  • Easy wipe clean to keep free from dust and grease
  • Made from strong PVC
  • Handy side pockets for storing recipes
  • Handle for easy use

Made from tricky PVC, this cover fits all food processors in the Magimix array. The subsequent codes use: 3200, 4200, 5200, 3200XL, 4200XL and 5200XL. Perfect to guard your processor from grease and dust amongst employs. Wipes thoroughly clean with a damp fabric. Helpful side pockets, great for storing recipe reserve. Tackle for simplicity of use and cover can be immediately folded for storage in any room when the processor is in use. White in colour to look striking on any desk function surface area. This food processor cover from Magimix is excellent value for revenue.

Box Contains
one x mixer cover

Neat and Tidy.. This matches my attractive magimix completely. There is certainly no overhang losing area on the worktop. It wipes thoroughly clean very easily and has facet pockets for recipes or the gasoline invoice. Remarkably recommended. .

Powerful Cover and Does What It's Meant to Do - . Robust cover and does what it is intended to do - i. E. Maintain the equipment dust absolutely free. My only criticism is that it truly is a little bit on the major side for my magimix 3100. .

Magimix Foof Processor Dust Cover. Good solution fitted fantastic and appears a full great deal more robust than the one particular i had on my very last equipment. I would undoubtedly endorse this merchandise.

Magimix 17357 Food Processor Cover special

Product Info

  • Brand Magimix
  • Model Number 17357
  • Colour White
  • Item Weight 200 g
  • Product Dimensions 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm

Conclusion of Magimix 17357 Food Processor Cover

This magimix cover is the ideal ever. This suits my charming magimix properly. Great merchandise fitted good and appears a complete great deal much better than the one i experienced on my final machine. I would surely recommend this products. Despite the fact that its much also pricey, this cover is of a excellent high-quality and matches my device properly. It fits my magimix correctly.

Cover states it suits all styles but it is not lengthy adequate to suit down to the base on the larger versions. I have a single previously for my 4200, but essential a cover for my vonshef maticating juicer and found this one equipped properly, as a result my next acquire. Just a speedy review, this merchandise is wonderful for the cost, it fits my magimix completely. Excellent robust cover but is a bit small and will not cover the bottom of my magimix. It is an suitable cover for the magimix food processor.

Just as described, extremely happy with product. This fitted my processor completely even nevertheless it is not a magi mix, incredibly joyful with this products and would endorse it.

It Doesn't Just Cover the Magimix Food Processor. I have one already for my 4200, but needed a cover for my vonshef maticating juicer and found this one fitted perfectly, hence my second buy. .

It's One Size Fits All - But It's Too Short For the Bigger Models. Cover states it fits all models but it is not long enough to fit down to the base on the larger models. Mine is a 4200xl and it's 3 cm too short. .

No comments:

Post a Comment